We neither store nor share the credit card details of our customers with 3rd parties.
All our successful pupils are asked to make photo/video reviews upon the successful completion of their programs. Assenting to this means you're giving us the go ahead to use those media content for our testimonial reviews and in all our other promotional materials.
- 1.1 Fast Track Driving School reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions if we so desire. Changes will take effect from the moment they’re posted on our website, which is why you must read the terms and conditions whenever you use the website of which your continued use signifies your acceptance of the available terms and conditions.
- 1.2 Please indicate if you are signing up on behalf of someone else and that you have the authority of the person to do business on their behalf.
- 1.3 Courses are booked online through this website and the applicant must make a non-refundable deposit while booking in other to secure the spot
Every correspondence will be done via the email address registered on the site.
This is why you need to check your emails regularly.
If you do not receive any email within 48hours of booking, then you should contact us.
Courses must be finalized within six calendar months of the original date of commencement.
(if a pupil carries over any part of the course)
After the expiration of the six month period, all fees will be forfeited and there will be no booking of any other test. Tuition hours are also forfeited.
- 1.4 The theory test must be booked 14 days before the start date of the course. You won’t be able to take your practical driving test after the driving course if you fail and another theory test is not taken before that time.
If you pay another theory test fee, we’ll do our best to book you for another test before your driving course comes to an end (note that you cannot take your practical driving test without the theory test).
- 1.5 If we are unable to provide you with a driving test during the week of your driving course, you will be booked for the next open date from the DSA that coincides with you and your instructor’s availability.
Our goal is to ensure that your test is booked at the Practical Driving Centre closest to you; however, if we are unable to achieve this we will fix the test at the closest alternative. We cannot specify the test center that will be used for your test.
If the instructor feels the pupil is up to a safe driving standard, the pupil will be allowed to use the facility’s training car for the driving test. However, if the instructor thinks the pupil will be a danger to himself, the general public or the DSA examiner, then such a pupil will not be permitted to use the facility’s training car for their test for safety reasons.
Fast Track Driving School will not be liable if any of the following circumstances affects your test :
The DVSA can cancel a driving test because of :
Examiners on strike action, Unavailable Examiners.
If this happens, the course will continue, thereby saving time for your re-scheduled practical test.
Failing light, bad weather etc.
Unforeseen mechanical failures. Accidents during tests or lessons.
If an instructor were to pass away in the course of training, all monies paid beforehand would be recovered from the estate of the instructor.
- 1.6 Any pupil found under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any other substance that could affect driving, will be stopped from driving for the day, thereby losing the training or test fees paid for the day. The instructors have the final say on this.
Any pupil on the guaranteed pass course must pay for that day’s driving test and lessons.
Note: If there’s a second incidence, the course shall be terminated and all course fees lost.
If for any reason, you chose not to go for your driving test, the next test fee will be your responsibility.
The test shall be forfeit with the pupil paying for subsequent test if the pupil is unavoidably absent within the three working days set for test cancellation notice.
Because of the vigorous nature of the courses, if a pupil becomes ill after the commencement of the course, the remaining days will be forfeit if that pupil cannot continue. (This is of course subject to the instructor’s discretion).
The paragraph above also applies to those who’re taking the course whilst pregnant. If you start experiencing pregnancy issues or if the course becomes too tiring, you might have to forfeit your remaining course hours. (This is also at the discretion of your instructor, who has probably cleared his/her, diary for the week to make room for the course).
- 1.7 If the instructor arrives late for class as a result of circumstances out of his/her control, the instructor must try to extend the lesson’s closing time by the amount of time wasted or make sure the time is added to the next session.
If the instructor chooses to end the course, the pupil will have to take up any discussion about refund for the course hours or deposit payment made with the instructor.
If a student pays in full - the balance of the payment is transferred to the instructor at the beginning of the course. If there’s any dispute about the balance of the money paid, such a dispute must be taken up with the instructor. Therefore, Fast Track Driving School shall not be liable for that part of the payment.
- 1.8 If a pupil is late for a scheduled course, the instructor will be required to wait for not more than 30 minutes before departing. This will be classified as a no-show and the pupil will be charged for a no-show which is the equivalent of the price of a day's lesson.
- 1.9 At Fast Track Driving School, our instructors are DVSA Approved, Fully Qualified and CRB checked.
- 1.10 Where there are unforeseen circumstances with an instructor, the driving school is obliged to provide a substitute.
- 1.11 Smoking is not allowed in all our vehicles.
- 1.12 The cost of using the training car during the driving test mirrors the cost of one lesson, but if a lesson is booked on the same day and before the test, it will equate the cost of 2 lessons.
- 1.13 Abusive language or threats to any of our instructors, DSA examinera, office staff or the public at large during driving classes, or using your phone during driving classes shall not be tolerated. Either of these actions can lead to termination of your course and a loss of course fee.
2. Booking process
- 2.1 Any booking made either via phone or website is an indication of acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- 2.2 The final booking details are set out in the ‘confirmation’ stage. Your booking is not deemed confirmed until you receive all the relevant confirmation details. A booking confirmation mail will be sent to you with the details of the course you chose.
Make sure you keep an eye on your email for your confirmation details.
- 2.3 You will only be able to accept your booking and complete the contract with Fast Track Driving School after you’re able to complete all the essential sections on your booking form correctly and must have made all the right payments for your course.
- 3.1 All the necessary non-refundable deposits must be paid for the course you intend to book and the balance can either be paid in cash at the start of the course, or you can call to make card payment at least 4 days before your course commences. Your booking will be deleted if you fail to make your deposit payment within 72 hours of your registration on the site and you will have to reenter for available dates when you rebook.
- 3.2 Any remaining balance shall be paid in CASH ONLY to your instructor on the very first day of the driving course. If you’ll rather pay your balance via card before this date (i.e. minimum of four working days before now), a 3% admin handling fee will be charged.
- 3.3 Test Bookings: Here are the current charges for our test bookings Theory test costs £40, practical tests for week days costs £75, weekend practical tests costs £90. We also reserve the right to demand for extra £13 for Saturday bookings.
- 3.4 The course price available on the website when you make your booking is the price you’re required to pay, apart from a few exceptions:
- a) In as much as we try to make sure all the prices listed on the website are accurate, certain errors may occur. If any error is discovered in the cost price booked by you, we will let you know at the earliest opportunity and you will be given the option of either canceling or reconfirming the booking at the appropriate price. If for any reason we cannot contact you, the booking will be treated as cancelled. If you’ve paid before the cancellation, you will be given a complete refund. Our liability does not extend beyond the deposit payment for courses. For Residential course – a £10 non-refundable nightly fee is charged when you book the B&B. however; you will still be charged for full rate if there is a cancellation in less than seven days before the date of the course.
6 Weeks Semi Intensive Packages Pass
* This serves as target figure and is partly dependent on the availability of the instructor and pupil, but may vary a little.
- 1. Book Course
- 2. Theory test scheduled for two weeks later with access to the Theory Test Pro (If you fail your theory test, you’ll have to rebook another one as soon as possible – this may however prolong the entire course)
- 3. You’ll be contacted by the instructor around the second week to find a suitable schedule for your lessons over the coming 5 to 6 weeks (approximately) All scheduled lessons have a firm 48hr cancellation window You’ll be charged for lessons cancelled without up to 48 hours’ notice
- 4. As soon as the theory test is passed – Just send the certificate number and the test will be scheduled for 4 weeks thereafter (this date is not static, it could be later or earlier depending on the available dates)
- 5. Pass the test and send us a picture for our review pages, If you do not succeed at the 30 hour courses, we will be responsible for booking and paying for the next test. Tell your instructor how you’ll like to proceed. (You will lose your free test booking if you’re unable to take or postpone your scheduled test)
4. Cancellations, Refunds & Rearrangements
- 4.1 Deposits are non-refundable.(as soon as the booking commences, students will be given the contact details of their instructor and vice versa)If you book an Intensive Driving Course with FastTrackDrivingSchool.co.uk and fail to send written cancellation by email or post at least 14 days before the start date of the course, it means the balance payment will be owed to the instructor who is tasked with taking appropriate actions for collecting this amount. You must give us at least 6 weeks’ notice before we can consider changing your course week after booking. We will endeavor to give you one month notice if we cannot allocate any instructor to your course.
- 4.2 If a course is considered unsuitable for a pupil’s level of experience, and the pupil decides to put an end to the course before the completion of the hours, then Fast Track Driving School shall not be responsible for their decision and all monies paid will be lost.
- 4.3 A doctor’s note must be presented for course rescheduling if it is for medical reasons.
- 4.4 Balance refunds, (if fully paid as at the point of booking) can only be considered when in writing and the school receives it either by confirmed email or letter 28 days before the commencement of your course.
A £50 administration fee will be charged on refunds.
New Hill Farm
Off Market St
Email : bookings@FastTrackDrivingSchool.co.uk
5. Customer Services / Complaints / Grievance Procedure
If any of these provisions is found invalid by a court of law, such findings shall have no effect whatsoever on the other terms and all the unaffected terms and conditions shall be completely effective.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at FastTrackDrigingSchool.co.uk if you have any enquiries.